Vita / CV
- The role of tropical cyclones in climate, including their memory, and the ability of this memory to modulate the winter and spring climate.
- Hurricane intensity change as forecast by inner-core analogs within an eyewall phase space.
- Cyclone structure, transition, forecasting, and predictability
- Ensemble forecasting and the use of ensembles to define confidence
- Normalized Anomalies and forecasting of extreme events
- Facilitating transition of research to operations
- Numerical Weather Prediction
- Atmospheric visualization
- In short, things that are fascinating and have practical use...
How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive? -- Homer Simpson